Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year Writers! 2010 Twittter or Blog or???

So are you going to call this the year twenty ten or two thousand and ten?  This is the big debate for the new year.  It doesn't matter much to me.  This new year is off to a breaktaking start with an orange pink sunset on the  beach near where I live.  A lot of people were out on the sand snapping pics of the new year display.  God granted me a lovely start for this year. 

My husband and I just returned from a trip to Colorado---brrr!  I've seen enough snow to last me for a long time.  We did get a white and very cold Christmas which was fun for a change.  We are spoiled by 70 degrees most of the year here in sunny California.  I haven't written much for months, but need to get back to it.  I am trying to decide whether to Twitter or Blog or ???  What is your experience with Twitter, Blogging?  I am on facebook a lot but it is probably a waste of my time, except for catching up with my grown kids and exchanging pics.  I snapped this New Year's Day from my cell phone....


Btw--where do you spellcheck this blog?  Thanks and Happy New Year

1 comment:

楊俊美 said...

您的部落格文章真棒!!有空我一定會常來逛!! ......................................................................